Please click the picture to the right to access a listing of all of our programs.
Programs are provided to a wide range of audiences, from pre-school children to senior citizens. All curricula can be modified to meet specific needs. If a program does not currently exist, please contact us. We welcome the opportunity to create new programs.
Community alert: Discussion Guide for viewing "13 Reasons Why" Netflix mini-series
PRE-K TO 1ST GRADE
We offer age-appropriate training using puppetry, art, music, story-telling and other interactive methods to teach young children about how to be safe.
Our programs cover bullying, respect, boundaries, body safety and internet safety.
MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL
Middle and High School programs offer the following:
- Interactive exercises including clickers, videos, games, role-playing
- A focus on empowerment, leadership, and healthy relationships
- Sessions for high risk teens
- Crisis intervention for current events
We offer a wide variety of campus education programs in many different settings and to many different groups; Including academic classes, sports teams, Greek life, clubs, organizations and residence halls. Programs offered at the high school level can be adjusted to be appropriate for college adults and address these issues from a campus life perspective.
ADULT PROGRAMS (PARENTS & COMMUNITY)
Adult Education Programs
Our parent and adult community programs can include:
- Discussions on healthy relationships at Senior Centers
- Conversations on healthy sexuality and healthy relationships with developmentally delayed adults
- Education programs for parents on discussing healthy sexuality concepts with their teens
- Sessions for adults experiencing substance dependence
- Programs for civic groups, PTAs and places of worship
- A combination of any of these topics for your unique adult community!
Our professional trainings can include:
- Parent trainings to review and reinforce concepts taught in the classroom and respond to disclosures
- Responding to disclosures of domestic violence for healthcare providers
- Identifying signs of sexual violence/dating violence and responding to disclosures for teachers
- Training hair stylists on responding to disclosures of domestic violence and/or sexual assault
- Introductory discussion to supporting members of the LGBTQ+ community for educators
- Training or supporting transgender students for teachers, resident assistants’, school administrators, campus employees, or others working in an educational setting
- Sexual harassment training for employees and employers in corporate or local business settings
- Creating a trauma sensitive classroom