Programs are provided to a wide range of audiences, from pre-school children to senior citizens. All curricula can be modified to meet specific needs. If a program does not currently exist, please contact us. We welcome the opportunity to create new programs.
Click on a title below to learn more.
We offer age-appropriate training using puppetry, art, music, story-telling and other interactive methods to teach young children about how to be safe.
Our programs cover bullying, safe touching and Internet safety. We also provide sessions for children dealing with domestic abuse at home.
Middle and High School programs offer the following:
- Interactive exercises including clickers, videos, games, role-playing
- A focus on empowerment, leadership, and healthy relationships
- Sessions for high risk teens
- Crisis intervention for current events
We will be offering more detail soon. College programs will include training for fraternity/sorority organizations, athletes, residential halls etc.
Our parent and community adults programs offer:
- Parent trainings to reinforce safety concepts taught in the classroom, build protective factors in children and handle disclosures sensitively
- Specialized sessions for the elderly,
- Trainings for developmentally delayed adults
- Sessions for adults dealing with substance abuse
- Programs for civic groups, PTAs and places of worship
- Sessions just for men
Our programs for educators and child care professionals cover
- Creating a trauma sensitive classroom for teachers and other school professionals
- Nurturing pro-social behaviors in after school programs geared toward grades 1 through 6 and pre-school settings
- Sensitivity training in domestic violence for early daycare providers, mental health consultants, and Headstart parents.
We offer numerous programs around sexual harassment, domestic violence and other topics of interest to professionals in the corporate workplace.
We have programs specifically for healthcare providers’ response to domestic violence & sexual assault cases.