Please click the picture to the right to access a listing of all of our programs.
Programs are provided to a wide range of audiences, from pre-school children to senior citizens. All curricula can be modified to meet specific needs. If a program does not currently exist, please contact us. We welcome the opportunity to create new programs.
Community alert: Discussion Guide for viewing "13 Reasons Why" Netflix mini-series
PRE-K TO 1ST GRADE
We offer age-appropriate training using puppetry, art, music, story-telling and other interactive methods to teach young children about how to be safe.
Our programs cover bullying, respect, boundaries, body safety and internet safety.
MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL
Middle and High School programs offer the following:
- Interactive exercises including clickers, videos, games, role-playing
- A focus on empowerment, leadership, and healthy relationships
- Sessions for high risk teens
- Crisis intervention for current events
We offer a wide variety of campus education programs in many different settings and to many different groups; Including academic classes, sports teams, Greek life, clubs, organizations and residence halls. Programs offered at the high school level can be adjusted to be appropriate for college adults and address these issues from a campus life perspective.
ADULT PROGRAMS (PARENTS & COMMUNITY)
Our parent and community adults programs offer:
- Parent trainings to reinforce safety concepts taught in the classroom, build protective factors in children and handle disclosures sensitively
- Healthcare professionals
- Specialized sessions for the elderly
- Trainings for developmentally delayed adults
- Sessions for adults dealing with substance abuse
- Programs for civic groups, PTAs and places of worship
- Sessions just for men